Today is Cambry's first and last ballet recital. She's decided that she doesn't want to do it again next year and I'm okay with that. It doesn't seem to be "her thing." However, recital time is such a special time that it makes me a little sad she won't get to experience it again. I guess we'll see how Delaney likes it in a couple of years!
Yesterday was dress rehearsal, so I got to take some pictures. Cambry looks pretty good all spiffed up!
 |
| Cambry and her friend, Summer - waiting for their turn |
 |
| checking something on her dress? |
 |
I found this picture in my baby book - oh the memories! I was in 1st grade here - just like Cambry. |
 |
This little lady's class will be dancing the part of "David" from the Bible. |
Comments
Post a Comment